1/11/11

"I just want to see those floating lanterns gleam!"


One of the many things I love about Tangled is that, while some things are exaggerated, there is no magic other than the flower and her hair. The floating lanterns seem magical, but really? They're just mini hot air balloons!

So a friend of mine and I were talking about how we want to go on a random adventure like they do in the movies. I happened to be listening to the Tangled soundtrack so I said we should go run away to see the floating lanterns. He asked where we could do that. Then suddenly I had the idea...

We could make our own floating lanterns.

It's decided. Suddenly I'm researching it and we're talking about when we'll go buy supplies and how we'll decorate them like the ones in Tangled and trying to figure out where we'll set them off...

I'm soooooooo excited!!! It's like a bunch of adventures leading up to one truly epic show. First, buying and finding the supplies. Second, making and decorating the lanterns. Third, finding where to set them off. Fourth and finally, setting them off.

*flail*

No comments:

Post a Comment