12/4/10

And So It Begins...

I've kind of always wanted to start a blog...  So here I am.  Starting a blog.  Yay!

Well, let's begin with me and what I hope to be putting in this blog. I'm Nora Rose and I'm just your typical college student. I go to a small liberal arts school in Virginia called Southern Virginia University. (Yes, SVU, Special Victims Unit, hardy-harr. We got that out of the way? Okay, let's move on now.) SVU is unofficially affiliated with my church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and, yes, my religion will play a part in probably a number of my posts. It's a big part of my life and becomes more so every day.

I'm a theatre major, creative writing minor. So that should tell you a lot about me right there. I'm crazy, I'm hyper, I'm an extrovert and an introvert at the same time. I'm a romantic, yet a feminist. I'm a realist, yet an optimist. As the character Victor in my favorite television show, Burn Notice, says, I'm "an enigma wrapped in a schizophrenic".

Since I go to school in Virginia, I'm about a thousand miles away from home in the Midwest. It's nice, but I always love going back. I rely on my parents' wisdom a lot, probably more than I should. I'm the oldest of four. Kate is in high school and a good four years younger than me. Allie is in middle school and... seven years younger than me? Yeah, I think that's right. Last and not least is Tucker, my little brother who's a whole eleven years younger than me. We've got two cats and I miss them dearly every time I'm away... I will most definitely be an old cat lady one day.

Well. There's a little insight into me. If I think of anything else, I'll just go into it later.

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment