2/24/11

Harry Freakin' Potter

Okay, first... I apologize for this. I really do.

But, honestly? I need to find him and convert him. And then marry him.

Who?

This Greek god.


I loved AVPM and AVPS, but mainly for Joe Walker, who plays Voldemort and Umbridge. Well, okay, and Draco and Snape. And Ginny (that woman has ~lungs~).

I was insanely excited when it was announced Darren Criss was joining the Glee cast. I died along with every other fan when he sang Teenage Dream. It's actually gotten to the point where the only reason I actually watch Glee anymore is because of him.

But now that I've gotten onto this Darren Criss kick and am youtubing him all over the place... *swoon*

Like I said. I need to find him and convert him. Then marry him. And have his children. Who will be beautiful little things with gorgeous voices like their father.

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment