2/8/11

Tech Week

Tech Week

Post Tech Week

These were written during and after the first Tech Week I experienced as a lead role. It was that role, that play, when I decided acting was what I wanted out of life.

Now I've entered the first Tech Week I've had in over a year. People keep asking me how I'm doing, expecting the usual stressed reply that they're getting from everyone else. Instead, they're getting "stupendous" or "fabulous". Tech Week is my favorite week EVER. Sure, it's stressful, but it's also the best week. Who cares about the other rehearsals? This is the week that things are finally coming together, this is when we, as a cast, really come together as a family. This is when rehearsals are less tedious and actually fun.

Sure, my classes and my homework are being put on hold. Sure, I'm looking forward to having my evenings back so I can hang out with friends I haven't seen since rehearsals started. But I'm going to miss this sooo much. So I'm going to have the time of my life this week.

I'm going to freakin' break a leg. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment