10/1/11

Doctor Who Rant

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE DOCTOR WHO: THE WEDDING OF RIVER SONG EPISODE.


I knew this was coming. I knew it. I mean, really. The only really good episode (granted, it was the best episode ever) was The Doctor's Wife ever since RTD left and Moffat took over.

I, devoted Doctor Who fan since day one of it starting up again in America with the episode Rose, am done with Doctor Who.

I mean, now, really, Moffat. The Doctor can't get married. Especially to friggin' River Song whom I've hated since day one. Seriously? We even had an episode in the same season where it's made clear that the one and only woman in the Doctor's life is the TARDIS. And then you have him go and get married. To River Song.

Also? It wasn't as bad as season 3, but the Christ allusions where ridiculous.

Once and for all, Moffat, you've lost me. I'm going to go live in Pete's World now, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment