11/21/11

I think I've fallen in love...

So I realized that I still had yet to see X-Men: First Class. Being a colossal Marvel Comics fan, I couldn't let that pass. Besides, I'd heard that it was surprisingly good, so why not?

Holy goodness. That was a good movie. I even started tearing up when Charles realized he couldn't feel his legs. The acting was so incredible at that point... I mean, it was great throughout the entire movie (I feel more and more okay with Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss every day, man), but that exact moment, James McAvoy...

Plus. I decided. James McAvoy is incredibly good looking. So I looked him up on imdb just to see what other movies he's in that I could watch. And then I realized I already knew and loved him. Mr. Tumnus in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. I've always thought Mr. Tumnus was yummy. And MAX IN PENELOPE. My favorite filmed kiss EVER. IN THE HISTORY OF EVER. I LOVE HIM.

So suddenly I have a new celebrity crush... And he's jumped up pretty high on the "yummy" list...

Excuse me as I drool...
Anyway... Sorry, I just had to let that out. Gosh darnit, now I have to rewatch Penelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment