11/15/11

Sometimes...

...All you really need is a good cry on the shower floor. It's a good time to get some good thinking done and make some decisions.

Decision #1: I'm done. I'm done, I'm done, I'm done. I'm putting my foot down and I'm not going to just get a "not-really-an-answer" for an answer. I'm asking questions and I'm not letting go until they're answered. Seriously. Is "yes" or "no" really that hard?

Decision #2: I'm putting more effort in to my everyday appearance again. I'm wearing nicer clothes, wearing nicer jewelry, putting to use the thousands of shoes I have, I might even throw on a little eyeliner again.

Decision #3: I don't care how bad I feel or how little I have to do, I'm not lazing around anymore. If I seriously have no homework or anything to work on, I will work on my novel and force through the writer's block. Or I'll go on a run. Do some crunches. Going along with that...

Decision #4: I'm exercising more. I have no idea how that is going to happen or what I'm going to do, but it needs to happen. Seriously.

Decision #5: I'm getting off facebook earlier than planned. I was going to get off on Sunday for Thanksgiving week. Instead, I'm getting off tonight. I don't know how long I'll be off. But I'll be off through Thanksgiving, that's for sure.

Decision #6: Basically, I'm going to throw myself back in to living life. I was able to pass off living a life while I was having rehearsals every night. Now I don't have that anymore. And I need to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment