12/4/11

Happy Anniversary, Haphazard Scarves!

Today, December 4th, 2011, marks one year since I created this blog. (A rather convenient anniversary, actually. I'll never forget it because it's also my mom's birthday. :) ) w00t!

It's been a crazy year. I can honestly say that it has held the best times of my life, though I think the worst times still belongs to 2010... Haha! So that's good.

A lot of changes have happened. Goodness gracious. For the past couple of weeks I've been going back to what my life was like this time last year. o.O I'm so glad I am where I am now and not where I was then.

I'll go more in to this sort of topic for New Year's, of course. I just had to say something about having had this blog for a whole year! Craziness.

Also, on an unrelated note... I have finally reached a particular scene in The Gisola Trilogy. I've been anticipating this scene ever since I knew it was going to happen almost a year ago. It's what really gets the action of the characters and their relationships going and also the action of the plot going. It's rather exciting, actually. I'm no longer introducing the characters and their personalities and relationships. The story is really getting started. And we're full steam ahead, baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment