12/16/11

The Time Menders

I announced it when my fantasy trilogy got titles, so I figured I'd announce my scifi trilogy getting a title.

The Time Menders

None of the individual books have titles yet, but they're also still not anywhere close to being as fleshed out as The Gisola Trilogy is. I'm particularly excited about the title of the scifi trilogy, though, because of all that it implies and all that it references in the books. I would go into extreme detail, but I don't want to spoil anything.

I will say, however, that all three books have sort of standard scifi gimmicks in them: the first book focuses on time travel, the second book focuses on alternate realities/universes, the third book focuses on black holes. Time travel's important in all three, alternate realities/universes are important in the last two, black holes... well, explain everything in a sort.

Anywho, it's all very exciting. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment